Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The New Begining!!!

Please allow me to join the wonderful world of blogging. I have been wondering whether or not to start a blog for a few years now but since I enjoyed reading it more than writing it the eventual postponement had to happen. But today I decided "That's It" I'm gonna start a blog. The blog will be mainly focusing about things which are instrumental in making me "Feel Good" since I know there are many blogs out there to vent out the various negativity present in our day-to-day life (which isn't bad by the way) and did not want to have something which is fundamentally pessimistic in nature. The things I would love to write about is Arsenal FC, Football matches, Movies and Reviews, Music and various songs , Internet in general and other information which I feel is worthy enough to share. I hope everyone who read my blog can appreciate the effort and try to be a little respectful towards me. Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. Hip hip hoorrraaayyy! I am very happy to acknowledge that you stopped the "procrastination" and joined us, the bloggers.
    I am very happy to find this positive attitude and I promise to be a respectful fan of yours...if you don't kick me out from your site! Then the follower will turn into a hunter! :)
    Nice to see your writings and hope you will update your blog often! Enjoy and make us FEEL GOOD as well!

    ReplyDelete